Recipe by lilkittykt
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking loved the versatility, you can cook on the stove or grill, and even as a meatloaf!
Top Review by Derf
what wonderful flavour this burger has, one of the best turkey burges we've had. It is the cheese that makes it sooo tasty!! I used white sharp cheddar cus that was what i had in and added some snipped fresh chives from the garden to the mix. After browning them, placed a slice of tomato on top and sliced cheese; put it under the broiler to melt the cheese, :yummy: :yummy: added some lettuce when served. Thanks for posting i will make these again.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 4 ounces shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well, form into 6 equal sized patties.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and cook the patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until the juices run clear and no pink remains serve immediately.