1/2 Photos of Cheddar Tomato Oven Omelette
Lenny Leonard's Note:
This is something my mother makes for Christmas brunch every year. Everyone loves it, even the kids. I made her give me the recipe so that I could have it more than once a year. Cooking time may vary a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Cook bacon until crisp, reserve 1 tablespoon of drippings.
- 3Saute onions in drippings.
- 4Add tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle on flour and salt, toss lightly to coat.
- 6Beat together eggs and milk.
- 7Add vegetable mixture, 1 cup cheddar and chopped bacon.
- 8Mix together.
- 9Pour into a greased 8 x 8 x 2 (2 quart) pan.
- 10Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and sprinkle on remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- 12Let stand 5 minutes so cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Tomato Oven Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.0
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 55.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.9 g
- Cholesterol 524.9 mg
- Sodium 2234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 34.7 g