Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids love these. I like to make soup with these.
- 1 (1 lb) jar cheese sauce (Ragu Cheesy Double Cheddar sauce)
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 5 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (about 1/3 cup)
- 2 loaves Italian bread, each cut into 16 slices (each about 16 inches long)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, combine Ragú Cheesy! Sauce, tomato and bacon.
- On baking sheet, arrange bread slices. Evenly top with sauce mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes or until sauce mixture is bubbling. Serve immediately.