Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A wonderful comforting side dish. Cheesy potatoes with a crunchy topping. Yum
Make and share this Cheddar Taters recipe from Food.com.
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Gently stir in the tater tots.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- sprinkle with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
This was really good! My kids LOVED the crushed potato chips on top and requested more of them night time. DH thought crumbled bacon might be a nice hardy addition as well! This is quick and easy to put together and tastes fantastic! It would be a wonderful addition to a pot luck or BBQ. My family has ALREADY requested this again. Thanks for sharing this Cher.
AWESOME! My husband can't wait for me to make this again. Thanks for a great recipe!!
Easy to throw together at the last minute. I didn't have potato chips so I used some French-Fried Onions on top instead. My husband at half the pan and he still ate his main dish and vegetables as well. Guess I'll be making this one a lot! :o)