Recipe by ChipotleChick
This is really tasty! I serve it with veggies, cubes of really good bread (sourdough, french, etc), and tortilla chips. You can adjust (or omit)hot sauce to taste. *Special equipment: A ceramic fondue pot.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated swiss cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup beer (I use Guinness or plain old Bud)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Ignite the burner for a CERAMIC fondue pot (I didn't know this until my friend ruined her steel one by making cheese fondue in it -- you only make cheese fondue in a ceramic pot -- the steel one is for desserts and broths only. You can also buy a steel one that has a ceramic insert for cheeses).
- Put all of the ingredients in the pot, and place over the burner.
- Stir and heat until melted and thoroughly warmed.
- Serve with bread, veggies, and/or tortilla chips.