1/1 Photo of Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
1 hr 35 mins
I got this on a card at an event promoting Wisconsin grown potatoes and dairy products. It is from Sargento Cheese. I have not tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes in preheated oven 55 minutes or until tender. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside.
- 3Pour off all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat. Cook broccoli and onion in drippings over medium high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Holding potatoes with a pot holder, cut off top 14 of potato (lengthwise). Reserve top for another use. Scoop our potatoes into a large bowl leaving 1/4 inch shells.
- 5Combine potato pulp with bacon, vegetable mixture, salt and pepper. Stir in a cup cheese. Set aside.
- 6Pace shells in 2 quart rectangular baking dish. Spoon potato mixture into potato shells, mounding over shells. Top with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.0
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 759.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 17.2 g