1/1 Photo of Cheddar Stuffed Potato Cake and Egg #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Sharp Cheddar Cheese stuffed inside of a crispy and delicious potato cake. "Egg"cellent plated with an "over easy" egg. So easy to make and prepare. Have dinner on the table in minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In large skillet heat oil, medium heat.
- 22. Open package to mashed potatoes. With a knife divide into 10 equal parts.
- 33. Add shredded hash browns in separate bowl.
- 44. Drop one piece of mash into bowl of hash browns, pressing lightly. Add chunk of cheese to center, folding over potatoes to seal. Flip cake over to cover. Make sure entire cake is covered with shredded hash browns.
- 55. Add to hot oil. When cake is brown on one side flip and brown on opposite side.
- 66. Poach eggs, serve one egg on each potato cake.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Stuffed Potato Cake and Egg #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.8
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 349.7 mg
- Sodium 353.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
southwest-style hash browns