Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An alternative to deviled eggs, these are stuffed with a cheddar cheese mixture. Taken from "The Complete Family Cook Book".
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, crumbled finely
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
- In small bowl mix yolks, cheeses and parsley until well blended.
- Stuff whites of eggs with mixture.
These were great! Nice change from our usual recipe. I was a bit worried about there not being any wet ingredients but this really works. Thanks so much for posting!!