Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I can't believe that there isn't a recipe like this already posted but I searched 7 pages and could not find one. It is simple and tasty. Lovely on an appetizer tray or on your salad plate. I like to use McLaren's Imperial but any nice nippy cheddar will do. I use Lite Mayo
- 2 stalks celery, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup nippy cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Mix the mayo & cheddar together to make a spreadable paste.
- Fill the stalks.
- Cut into serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle with paprika or leave plain & serve.
Great recipe for simple quick appetizer or snack. I'm looking forward to making it again adding a few drops of Frank's for a little zing and kick. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Couldn't be easier to make and fit perfectly on our appy plate for New Yeras Eve. The kids really liked them. :)
i love these! my mom has made these for years. it's a great celery recipe. thanks for sharing!