Recipe by beezee_parsons
I found this recipe online. I was desperately looking for a recipe like this because I am only on my 3rd day of the South Beach Diet and I am already getting tired of the salads!!!
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2.46 ml minced dried onion
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 1.23 ml hot sauce
- 680.38 g extra lean ground beef
- 28.34 g low-fat cheddar cheese, cut into 4 pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the broiler. Combine the first 8 ingredients. stir half of the mixture into beef and combine well. Divide into 8 equal patties and place 1 piece of cheese on 4 of them. Top with remaining patties; pinching edges to seal. Broil, turning once, until cooked trough, brushing remaining saucee over burgers during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Enjoy! No bun necessary.