Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe online. I was desperately looking for a recipe like this because I am only on my 3rd day of the South Beach Diet and I am already getting tired of the salads!!!
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese, cut into 4 pieces
- Prepare the broiler. Combine the first 8 ingredients. stir half of the mixture into beef and combine well. Divide into 8 equal patties and place 1 piece of cheese on 4 of them. Top with remaining patties; pinching edges to seal. Broil, turning once, until cooked trough, brushing remaining saucee over burgers during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Enjoy! No bun necessary.