Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Burst of sharp cheddar cheese hidden inside every bite!
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, finely shredded
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle slices
- 4 wheat hamburger buns
- Heat grill.
- Combine meat, onion, parsley, sauces, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Shape meat mixture into 4 balls of equal size. With fingers, poke hole in each and fill with cheese. Close meat around cheese. Flatten to form 4 patties.
- Grill 5-8 minutes per side.
- Serve on wheat buns with desired toppings & condiments.
These burgers were tasty but not so much a stuffed burger, but one with cheese in it.