A staple to have around the house. My friends and family say they are good enough to eat alone, excellent with dip as an appetizer, or used to accompany a bowl of soup or stew. Generally they evaporate or disappear before everyone ever gets their fill of them. We like extra sharp cheddar the best. We've tried Colby, Monterey Jack, and Swiss with good results as well
- Heat oven to 375.
- Combine flour and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine cheese and butter in food processor/ mixer until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Make straws using a cookie press or roll doungh to 1/8 inch and cut into small strips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.