Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This can be made ahead
Make and share this Cheddar Strata recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 9 ingredients; set aside.
- Butter bread; cut off crusts, and cut each slice into small squares.
- Arrange a single layer of bread squares in a lightly greased 9 inch square pan; top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers until all bread and cheese are use.
- POur egg mixture over all .
- Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, let stand at room temp 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake uncovered, at 325F for 1 hour.
- Serve hot.