Recipe by :)Shirl(:
Made with the very versitile Pillsbury crescent rolls. Hope you enjoy, infact when I try this I hope I do too. :)shirley(:
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease or spray a 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Roll out crescent roll, leaving in large rectangle.
- Press into bottom and 1/4 inch up sides of casserole dish, pressing to seal perforations.
- In medium bowl, combine cheeses and flour.
- Add eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, nutmeg and spinach.
- Mix well.
- Pour into crust, and spread evenly.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until set.
- This could also be cut into smaller pieces and served as an appetizer.