Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a quick & easy, last minute appetizer. Adapted from a recipe I found in one of last year's editions of 'Taste of Home'.
Top Review by MicheleE
These work on regular tortilla chips as well; simply sprinkle additional shredded cheese on top after placing the shrimp mixture on each chip. Served with cocktail sauce for dipping - tasty!
- 3⁄4 lb peeled deveined, cooked shrimp
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I used a Mexican blend, already shredded)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 48 tortilla chips, scoops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the shrimp, cheese, chilies, onions and olives. Combine the mayo and cumin; add to shrimp mixture and toss to coat. Place about a tablespoon of the shrimp mixture into each tortilla scoop and place on baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.