Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This savory shortbread is nice served along side a cheese and fruit platter for something different. I double the recipe. These go fast. Amount depends on what size you cut the cookies.
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml fresh ground pepper
- 354.88 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 295.73 ml flour
- Combine butter, mustard, and pepper in food processor, and whirl to combine. Add cheese and whirl again to mix.
- Add flour and pulse just until blended.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface, to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with desired small cookie cutter and transfer to cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 20 minutes, until lightly browned on the bottom.