1/2 Photos of Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Anna P.'s Note:
I enjoy potatoes and this is one easy recipe to make. I found the recipe on the back of a Campbell's soup can. Don't let the potatoes cook too long. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, melt 2 Tablespoons margarine.
- 2Cook onion in margarine until tender.
- 3Stir in broccoli cheese soup, milk, potatoes and pepper to taste.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low.
- 6Cover; simmer 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 7Sprinkle with cooked crumbled bacon.
- 8Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 541.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g