Recipe by Tebo
A very easy tasty dish. I make it in the morning and reheat it in the microwave before serving. Good for family or company.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup (or any cheese soup)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 medium potatoes
- crumbled bacon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Puncture potatoes with fork.
- Microwave potatoes on high for about 8 minutes. (Time may vary).
- Cool then chop into bit size pieces or scallop.
- Cook onion until tender in 2 tbs margarine in a med size pot or fry pan.
- Stir in soup, potatoes and pepper to taste.
- Boil then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon and parsley if desired.