cookalot #2's Note:
I haven't made these yet, but plan to soon. The recipe comes from a pamphlet for the dairy industry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine scallops, green onions, and cheese.
- 2Sprinkle with flour and add 1 beaten egg.
- 3salt and pepper to taste,and refrigerate for several minutes.
- 4Shape scallop mixture into 8 cakes.
- 5Coat each cake with flour and then dip into egg.
- 6and then into breadcrumbs.
- 7Over medium heat melt butter and add oil.
- 8Cook cakes about 2min. per side or until golden.
- 9For a change use swiss, gouda,havarti.
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Scallop Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.7
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 192.1 mg
- Sodium 538.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 40.5 g