Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't made these yet, but plan to soon. The recipe comes from a pamphlet for the dairy industry.
- Combine scallops, green onions, and cheese.
- Sprinkle with flour and add 1 beaten egg.
- salt and pepper to taste,and refrigerate for several minutes.
- Shape scallop mixture into 8 cakes.
- Coat each cake with flour and then dip into egg.
- and then into breadcrumbs.
- Over medium heat melt butter and add oil.
- Cook cakes about 2min. per side or until golden.
- For a change use swiss, gouda,havarti.