Recipe by Cupcake-Princess
These rustic biscuits they perfect to serve along side soup on a cold day. I found that these biscuits are better when they are cooled slightly then straight at of the oven.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml mustard powder
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- 73.94 ml cold butter, cut into pieces
- 177.44 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 29.58 ml finely chooped scallions
- 177.44 ml plain yogurt
- 78.07 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, mustard powder, pepper, and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles a coarse meal. Mix in cheese and scallions. Stir in yogurt and milk.
- Spoon 12 (1/4 cup) mounds of dough spacing 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer biscuits to a cooling rack to cool.