Recipe by lazy gourmet
I haven't tried this yet, but it looked to yummy to pass up! And easy, with the Bisquick...no muss...no fuss!
- Pam cooking spray, for misting the pan (or alternate)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions, chopped omitting the darker green parts (about a half cup)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mist an 8" cake pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Bisquick, milk and egg, just stirring until combined.
- Add the cheese, scallions and pepper, once again only stirring until combined.
- Smooth dough into cake pan, pressing it down with a spatula until it reaches the sides of the pan, and drizzle olive oil over the top.
- Bake 16-18 minutes and allow 5 minutes cooling time once done.
- Slice into squares and serve immediately.