Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe came from an old friend of mine that used to teach at our school. She was a wonderful cook!
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- Cook, drain, and crumble sausage.
- Combine soup, cheese, and water in bowl.
- Stir in biscuit mix until blended.
- Add sausage.
- Stir until blended.
- Grease muffin cups and fill three fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.