1/3 Photos of Cheddar Salmon Quiche
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Lauren Clark's Note:
This is so yummy. Everyone loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cold butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in butter and shortening until crumbly.
- 2Stir in milk.
- 3On a floured surface, roll dough into a 10 inch circle.
- 4Transfer to an ungreased 9 inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- 5Trim and flute edges.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 7In a bowl, combine salmon, cheese, green pepper, onion, flour, salt, and pepper; spoon into crust.
- 8Combine the eggs and milk; pour over salmon mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Salmon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 185.5 mg
- Sodium 560.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.1 g