Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Last minute or Surprise guests? You can pull this out of the freezer and have it ready when they arrive.
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix the grated cheddar cheese with cream cheese and roquefort cheese.
- Add, mixing well, onion juice, mayonnaise, and tabasco Form into cylinders about 1" in diameter.
- Roll on waxed paper that is covered with paprika Freeze.
- To serve, defrost, slice and serve with rye rounds or your favorite cracker.
Lovely combination of cheese flavors - For the onion juice I pureed onion and used 3 tbsp. I was a little heavy on the Tobasco (personal preference) and I used Hungarian Paprika. This will go great on Rice crackers..Rolled the cheese into 4 logs, just a nice size for just a couple of people. - then I froze them and sealed them well Thanks Tish!