Recipe by Tish
Last minute or Surprise guests? You can pull this out of the freezer and have it ready when they arrive.
Top Review by Bergy
Lovely combination of cheese flavors - For the onion juice I pureed onion and used 3 tbsp. I was a little heavy on the Tobasco (personal preference) and I used Hungarian Paprika. This will go great on Rice crackers..Rolled the cheese into 4 logs, just a nice size for just a couple of people. - then I froze them and sealed them well Thanks Tish!
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb Roquefort cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion juice
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the grated cheddar cheese with cream cheese and roquefort cheese.
- Add, mixing well, onion juice, mayonnaise, and tabasco Form into cylinders about 1" in diameter.
- Roll on waxed paper that is covered with paprika Freeze.
- To serve, defrost, slice and serve with rye rounds or your favorite cracker.