1/3 Photos of Cheddar Rice Crisps
From an old TOH, these are just a little different from the others posted. Makes an anytime snack or simple appy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
- 2Slowly mix in flour, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- 3Stir in cheese and cereal.
- 4Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet (I use Silpat).
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes or until slightly brown. Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Rice Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (791 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.4
- Calories from Fat 789
- Total Fat 87.6 g
- Saturated Fat 55.0 g
- Cholesterol 242.2 mg
- Sodium 1613.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g