1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe on a low carb website. It was very easy to make. I double the recipe along with the ranch but it was too ranchy. Will make it again but not double the rancy dressing. Prep time and cooking time are an estimate. I started everything and put the oven on warm and cooked it while I went to a movie and when I got home I turned it to 400, added dressing and cooked for 20 more minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay out stips of bacon on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees while browning the chicken.
- 2Lightly brown chicken in olive oil and place in a 9 x 13 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Take out bacon and place 2 pieces of bacon over each chicken breast.
- 4Sprinkle with 1/3 of your cheddar cheese. Bake at 400 degrees until almost done.
- 5While that is cooking mix together the softned cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, and enough halfn-half to bring the mixture to the consistency of ranch dressing.
- 6When chicken is almost done, drizzle dressing mixture lightly over chicken
- 7then add to rest of your cheese and cook until the cheese is melted and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Ranch Smothered Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.4
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 196.9 mg
- Sodium 803.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 44.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix