Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and tasty.
- 4 medium red potatoes, skin on, boiled
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 0.5 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix (you can use the whole packet, if desired, or double the recipe)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut potatoes into large dice, place in 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix dressing mix, soup, milk and egg until blended.
- Pour over potatoes, stir to mix.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until bubbly and melted.