Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These look so simple (and they are!), but they taste soooooo good! They are pretty healthy, too, unless you increase the cheese (which I usually do).
- 1 lb small red potato, scrubbed
- 1 medium vidalia onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- cooking spray (such as Pam)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pierce potatoes and arrange on paper towels in microwave.
- Microwave on high 5-6 minutes, turning once.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Cut lengthwise into quarters and place into an 8" square pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Add onion wedges, toss and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes and onions with salt and garlic powder.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake another 3 minutes until cheese melts.
Unfortunately I didn't get the dish all the way done, but it still was awsome. It was a big hit with my family!!