Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
These also can be made in the oven.
- 4 reynolds wrap aluminum foil, packets
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups frozen steak-style French fries
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together soup, milk, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Once blended, mix in steak fries.
- Divide potatoes evenly among the four foil packets, about 1 cup per packet.
- The should make a single layer of potatoes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Double-fold ends of packet to seal but remember to leave enough room for heat to circulate.
- Place packet on heat grill and cook for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Close lid of grill.
- To cook in the oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees and place foil packets on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are done.
This is a great way to prepare potatoes on a hot summer day. Quick, easy and oh so flavorful!! I never though of making steak-style french fries this way. They were a hit! I served these along with grill pork chops. Perfect! Thanks so much Audrey M.