1/7 Photos of Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
From the October 1996 Cooking Light, these easy potatoes are a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
- 3Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- 4Let stand 1 minute.
- 5Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- 6Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Lightly coat tops of vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and salt.
- 8Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle with cheese; cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Potatoes and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 386.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: