From the October 1996 Cooking Light, these easy potatoes are a family favorite.
Make and share this Cheddar Potatoes and Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat tops of vegetables with cooking spray, and sprinkle evenly with lemon pepper and salt.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cook an additional 3 minutes or until cheese melts.