- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large potatoes, peeled & shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, butter or margarine, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the potatoes and cheese, then mix well.
- Spread mixture in a greased 13” x 19” baking dish.
- Bake for one hour, or until bubbly and golden brown. Serves 8.