Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and easy to make but mine took a lot longer to cook. I cooked mine on the grill for an hour and they still weren't soft. Since the rest of my dinner was ready, I put them in the microwave for 15 minutes and they were perfect. I did have to add more milk since mine cooked a lot longer. I also added pepper and didn't measure the salt when adding.
- 4 medium potatoes, sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Place potatoes and onions on large square of heavy foil.
- Top with remaining ingredients and toss gently.
- Carefully seal packet with double fold.
- Place packet, seam side up on grill over medium heat.
- Cook 35 minutes or until tender, turning several times.