Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a new recipe that I found in a magazine. I haven't tried it yet. I am always looking for new ways to make potatoes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine thegarlic salt, seasoned salt and paprika.
- Add potatoes, seal bag and toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to an ungreased microwave-safe dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Microwave (tested in a 1,100 watt oven), uncovered, on hig for 3 minutes.
- Turn potatoes; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until cheese is melted.
These were very good and easy to make. My whole family enjoyed them. I followed the recipe as written other then I used no-salt butter and more cheese then one cup (I didn't measure but I know it was more then one cup). Love that they are cooked in the microwave. Will be making again.