Recipe by Becky H
Easy Potato dish that comes out pretty too. My mom made this dish while I was growing up and now my kids love it too. Great with just about any meal you can think of, nice mild flavor...or you can do anything you like to spice it up.
- 3 -4 large potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased 13x9x2-in baking dish, arrange potatoes in a single layer.
- Pour milk over potatoes, dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley, return to the oven and bake uncovered additional 5 minutes or until cheese is just melted.