Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good. My mouth is already watering! I wanted to make some this weekend but hubby says wait until cooler weather. I don't know if I can wait that long...
- In large dutch oven or soup kettle, saute onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes and water; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in 2 cups milk, bouillon, salt and pepper. Combine flour and remaining 1 cup milk until smooth; gradually stir into soup.
- Bring to boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat.
- Add cheese and bacon; stir until cheese is melted.