1/2 Photos of Cheddar Potato Soup
A substitute for plain potato soup and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, sauté onion and celery in butter until tender.
- 2Add potatoes and broth; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Puree in small batches in a blender until smooth; return to the pan.
- 5Stir in the cheese, milk, pepper and paprika.
- 6Cook and stir over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- 7Garnish with croutons and parsley.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.4
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 520.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g