Recipe by yooper
I got this one in an email from Kraft. Haven't tried this yet, but it looks like a good hearty dish with very little effort!
Top Review by Sabia
I liked it and would have it again but my husband didn't. He felt that their was too much steak sauce flavoring and it needed more potatoes. For me, this recipe was simple and filling especially with some corn and green beans on the side. It's not a fantastic recipe but it's not bad.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add steak sauce, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole.
- Mix mashed potatoes and cheese.
- spread mashed potato mixture evenly over meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.