- 907.18 g bag frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 226.79 g carton sour cream
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 473.18 ml crushed corn flakes
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In alarge mixing bowl, combine hash browns, onion, 1/2 cup (1 stick margarine, sour cream, soup, and cheese, and mix throughly.
- Grease 9x13 inch baking dish, and pour into it.
- Combine corn flakes, and remaining 1/2 stick melted margarine, and sprinkle over top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes or until the edges start to bubble.