Recipe by Campbell's Kitchen
Savory mashed potatoes are laced with a cheddar cheese sauce, sour cream and green onion. Baked to a golden turn, this dish is a real crowd pleaser.
- 709.77 ml prepared mashed potatoes
- 304.75 g can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 78.07 ml sour cream or 78.07 ml plain yogurt
- generous dash ground black pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the potatoes, soup, sour cream, black pepper and onion in a medium bowl. Spoon the potato mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until the potato mixture is hot.
- Tip: To make 3 cups mashed potatoes, place 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces, into a 3-quart saucepan. Add water to cover and heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain. Mash the potatoes with 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons butter.