Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are delicious little cheese bites that are great warm from the oven but also taste good at room temperature. Makes a great appetizer or snack.
Top Review by WaterMelon
these are very easy and very delicious. i used more chilli powder than what is called for, and i'm so glad i did, cause i just love spicy stuff. i baked them for 18 minutes, as i prefer crispier results. thanks, karen for the wonderful recipe! my bf loves these, he doesn't really have a sweet tooth, the weirdo!
- 4 tablespoons butter, at room temp
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter until soft and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a lightly floured surface and shape into a 1 1/4" diameter log.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheets.
- Slice the dough into 1/4" inch thick rounds and place on sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.