- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 pecan halves
- assortment of fine cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Form into 1 large ball (or 2 small).
- Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface.
- Decorate the top with pecan halves.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, if not overnight.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.