Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
It's easy to make and delicious. Makes either 1 large cheese ball or 2 small.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 4 pecan halves
- assortment of fine cracker
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Form into 1 large ball (or 2 small).
- Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface.
- Decorate the top with pecan halves.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, if not overnight.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers.
This was a big hit at a party I took it too, I halved the recipe, and used a differant brand of ranch dressing mix, (encore) I wish I had not halved the recipe! Thanks Carla