Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Discovered while I was making cheddar biscuits and said to myself, "I wonder what these would taste like with pecans." You could probably halve the ingredients with good results. I didn't have "thick" sour milk. Instead, I used a couple dollops plain yogurt and milk to the 2 cup mark. Serve with butter.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Stir dry ingredients (first 4) together.
- Work in coconut oil until evenly distributed.
- Toss in cheese and pecans.
- Stir in sour milk.
- Drop onto stoneware baking pan using large scoop. Bake for 12-14 minutes.