1/3 Photos of Cheddar Pancakes
I adopted this from the Recipezaar account and have not yet made it. Update: I have since made this and they did not turn out for me. Not sure what happened or where I went wrong but there seemed to not be enough flour for the amount of wet ingredients. If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set out a heavy skillet.
- 2Put the grated Cheddar Cheese in a bowl and add the sour cream and egg yolks, mixing well after each addition.
- 3Add the flour salt thyme and dry mustard, which have been mixed well in a separate bowl or cup.
- 4Melt the butter in the skillet over low heat and drop the batter by Tbsp into the skillet.
- 5Cook over medium heat until lightly browned on the bottom.
- 6Loosen the edges with a spatula, turn and lightly brown the other side.
- 7Serve at once with bacon or sausage.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 157.1 mg
- Sodium 586.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.7 g