Janet W's Note:
I found this on the Sargento.com website and this was so good. Whenever my husband tells me that it's really good and I can make it again I figure it's worth posting. I hope you will try this and enjoy it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml sargento limited edition shredded wisconsin extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 59.14 ml plus 2 tbsp. mango chutney, large pieces of mango chopped, divided
- 118.29 ml finely diced apple
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 4 (566.99-680.38 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml whole wheat breadcrumbs
- paprika (optional) or smoked paprika (optional)
- 11. Combine 2 tablespoons of the chutney, apple and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; mix well. Stir in 3/4 cup of the cheese.
- 22. Cut a pocket in side of each chicken breast, taking care not to cut through top or bottom of chicken.* Stuff cheese mixture into chicken, pressing edges together to enclose stuffing. Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush remaining 1/4 cup chutney over tops of chicken breasts. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese; sprinkle over chicken. Sprinkle paprika lightly over chicken if desired.
- 33. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar & Orchard Apple-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.1
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 420.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat breadcrumbs