1/1 Photo of Cheddar Onion Muffins
These are my favorite savory muffins to serve with eggs, soups or stews. They are just as delicious made in mini muffin pans, but reduce the baking time to 12 minutes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, paprika and sugar.
- 2In another bowl, beat together the egg, milk, sour cream and melted butter.
- 3Add the egg mixture to the flour and fold together lightly.
- 4Add cheese, parsley and onion and mix in gently.
- 5Spoon batter into greased or paper lined muffin tins.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 400 degree F.
- 8Serve warm out of the oven for the best flavor.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Onion Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (850 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 475.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.9 g