My nephew proclaims this the "King" of breads! I make this for him and my dinner guests often. It's easy and fairly fool-proof with a bread machine. A great accompaniment to soup and salad! The cook time does not include the bread machine time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 7 ingredients in bread machine according to machine directions.
- 2Process on dough cycle.
- 3Remove dough and form into a large semi-flat round.
- 4Cover and let rise until double, approximately 45 minutes.
- 5Uncover and press cheese into dough with fingertips.
- 6Spritz or drizzle oil over the dough and sprinkle with salt.
- 7Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bottom is slightly browned.
- 8Slice into pie wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Onion Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.6 g