Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My nephew proclaims this the "King" of breads! I make this for him and my dinner guests often. It's easy and fairly fool-proof with a bread machine. A great accompaniment to soup and salad! The cook time does not include the bread machine time.
- Place first 7 ingredients in bread machine according to machine directions.
- Process on dough cycle.
- Remove dough and form into a large semi-flat round.
- Cover and let rise until double, approximately 45 minutes.
- Uncover and press cheese into dough with fingertips.
- Spritz or drizzle oil over the dough and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bottom is slightly browned.
- Slice into pie wedges and serve.