1/1 Photo of Cheddar Onion Drop Biscuits--Reduced Fat
These were presented at a meeting with a great dietician about 6 months ago. I've been making them ever since and my family guessed they were reduced fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until crumbly.
- 3Stir in cheese and chopped onions.
- 4Stir in buttermilk and sour cream until just moist.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until edges are golden and tops are slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheddar Onion Drop Biscuits--Reduced Fat
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 657.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: