Recipe by The Wolff Den
This is the best and easiest bread you will ever make. I started making this when I got bored of flavored breads. It was a HIT! my family always asked how long did you work on this, cause this is unbelievable. This is a no-fail recipe. This is one of my recipes that I say "Lets try this1" and it Worked!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- 1) Leave a loaf of bread in fridge until it is workable--> I usually leave it in overnight it will expand.
- 2) Dice up onion. Can be left in bigger chunks if desired depending on preference.
- 3) On a cutting board combined bread dough, onions, and a handful of cheese and cut until mixed.
- 4) Take the combined ingredients and place into a greased bread pan. Any remaining pieces of cheese and onion can be placed on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.